"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." — E.B. White

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer sillies

The "Are you kidding me?" look.

("Geesh, the stuff you take from Pinterest, mom.")


The, "okay, I'll go with it" look.

The "hey, this is shaving cream, not whipped cream" realization.

"Bring it, Daddy!"


Daddy "scored" 17 cheesepuffs total. 
Tonight Jack exacts his revenge...



What else does one do on a hot summer day?
(and hosing off included more fun as mustaches n beards were created!)

Any other inexpensive n fun ideas, friends?
Share your silliness with me!

In case you think I'm crazy creative enough to think this up on my own,


5 comments:

Vintage Country Girl said...

Looks like fun! My husband, however, would say, what a waste of cheetos! (His favorite, which I hardly ever buy cause of the expense!) Ha, Ha, at least you braved the outside!

Lori O'Brien Photography said...

You silly southern folk...
Stop waistin Cheetos and hop your sweaty bodies in Ye swimmin hole!!
Better yet head North n help me re-nest the homestead!!!!
Haven't you people.heard everyone's "summering" in Michigan! !!

We miss YoU!!
xoxo

Alison said...

Oh my, Jack is already turning into a little man! Weren't you just changing diapers a couple of weeks ago? :D

Janie Fox said...

SO cute! I am glad someone is actually using the Pinterest ideas and not just pinning and pinning!

brooke said...

Very cute! We tried the glow stick bubbles. Epic fail but my glow in the dark hands ended up being lots of fun. I might just let the kids pour the glow sticks on themselves next time. They are not toxic now days like the used to be.